Monday, February 26, 2007

The Magical Essence of Fate and Thievery

My father was killed, murdered even, for his theories! His cessation of life was brought about, instigated one may say, by a vile and most-likely evil man by the obvious pseudonym of "Sylar".

The modus operandi of this excessive killer and purloiner of brains is far too disturbing to discuss. I myself have encountered a victim of this Sylar. As was my destiny, no doubt.

For is it not every man's destiny to avenge the death of his father? Did not Luke Skywalker set off to kill Darth Vader for destroying Anakin? Would not the McDonald's Fry Guys do the same to the Hamburglar should he have murdered Ronald in the process of hamburger thievery?

And so is my destiny to do unto others and they have done unto me. Does this mean I will kill Sylar's father? No, why that would be absurd! I must kill Sylar, so that his son will come to kill me with time, and the wretched offspring of the fatty with whom I may be doomed to entangle myself romantically will seek out and destroy the spawn of Sylar. Such is the circle of life. And it indeed moves us all.

"I intend to eradicate this monster known as Sylar," I articulated to Zane.

"Oh my God! That would be way cool, Mohindy. Like you have so gotta wear tights and get a cape first. I could help you with the fitting if you want," he jabbered.

"Indeed. Are we all not hidden by the metaphorical disguises of this world? The figurative costumes of anonymity. Such is the inherent desire for social stereotyping. Preconceived notions allow us to fall behind their blurry masks and strike out in this world perceiving a certain degree of safety and comfortness with the fact others are unaware of our soul's true intent. It is in the same way that Batman strikes fear into all who would observe him. They feel the instinctual fear brought about by the demonic winged creature of Hades. And it is in this way that Batman takes advantage of subconscious archetypes to maintain psychological leverage over his opponents."

"So, like, how about a green cape with bright pink stilettos?"

It could only be the work of destiny that brought me on this path which will lead ultimately to the revenge my heart so desires. And it seemed destiny has too given me a companion in this quest. My own Han Solo, though less manly. A Princess Leia, if you will, however still less manly.

What other explanation could their be? Dale was killed by Sylar the day after Zane and I arrived. I would suspect this will happen to each and every person we visit. It is obviously destiny pulling me toward Sylar, pulling him toward me, so that our journeys can end with their just desserts.

The Hamburglar best be prepared. This Fry Guy is quite the determined spud!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

No, why that would be absurd! I must kill Sylar, so that his son will come to kill me with time, and the wretched offspring of the fatty with whom I may be doomed to entangle myself romantically will seek out and destroy the spawn of Sylar.

AWWW! We'd have such CUTE little fat Indian demon spawn. They'd be adorable when they weren't trying to do the whole Alien face-sucking thing, and they would totally clobber Sylar!

What other explanation could their be? Dale was killed by Sylar the day after Zane and I arrived. I would suspect this will happen to each and every person we visit. It is obviously destiny pulling me toward Sylar, pulling him toward me, so that our journeys can end with their just desserts.

You know, if you get pictures of that, I hear you can sell them for a hefty price online.

Not that I'd buy them or anything. In bulk. >_>;

Sylar said...

hey mohindy! look i made a profile n blog under the name sylarz! hes like totally the guy who def killed your papa and hes totally not me! rnt i funny? i haf a wicked sense of humor lol!

Damon Dawson said...

Eh, Mohinder, my man. As I always say: Mo' cushion fo' the pushin', baby!!!!

I know my wife is slender, sexy, gorgeous, an outright bombshell, not to mention an animal beneath the sheets, but hey I'm sure your wife-to-be will be just as sexy and fun!

Good luck to you both! :)